Available 24/7 | FREE Phone Consultation | Se Habla Español
A Process Designed for Your Speedy Release
At New Braunfels Bail Bonds, we’ve provided quick bail bonds in Comal County since 2008. We’ve streamlined the process as much as possible, and we’re dedicated to helping you get out of jail as quickly as possible.
You can reach us 24/7, so call us now at 830-625-7888. If necessary we will guide you through the bail bond process.
6 Steps to Freedom From Jail
- Call New Braunfels Bail Bonds at 830-625-7888.
- We’ll verify the criminal charges and learn the amount of bail set by the Comal County magistrate (judge).
- We’ll notify your indemnitor (co-signer) of the bond fee.
- Your indemnitor will come to our office in downtown New Braunfels and complete the required paperwork.
- Your indemnitor will take the completed paperwork to the Comal County jail and await your release.
- Once you’ve been released, you and the indemnitor must return to our office, where we’ll explain the conditions of the bond and you’ll complete the final paperwork.